- This is a great easy recipe! I found it online here, and modified it to make it a clean-eat. Really yummy too!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup organic salsa
- 1 package reduced sodium organic taco seasoning
- 1 can organic cream of mushroom soup
- Add chicken to slow cooker.Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove from heat.
Serve with brown rice.
*Tips: you could also add black beans and/or corn for even more flavor!