I know what we are leaving for Santa this year – YUM!!! (this recipe made 9 balls – can definitely be doubled or tripled to have on hand for the week, and they freeze well.)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Juice Plus+ Complete Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup oat flour (grind gluten free rolled oats in a food processor)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves (or allspice)
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond (or cashew) milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, except for the maple syrup or honey, and process until mixed.
- Add in maples syrup or honey and process again. The batter will form against the sides and be slightly sticky.
- Scoop out the batter. Sprinkle additional oat flour over batter and hands in order to easily roll into 1/4″ balls.
- Store in refrigerator – best served cold. Santa Elvis approved!! 😉